to the Telford Hotel - Restaurant -
Bed & Breakfast web site.
In 1902 construction began on White Springs first masonry
hotel and was described as a "fine stone and brick hotel." It
was built with locally available river rock hauled by mule teams
River, and brick from Georgia.
Telford Hotel is the only remaining hotel of the fifteen hotels
that flourished in White Springs at the turn
of the century when the area was a popular destination for the medical "white